Welcome to Top to Tail
WE ARE NOW OPEN FOLLOWING COVID-19 GUIDANCE, THIS WILL MEAN CHANGING SOME OF THE PROCEDURES ON HANDOVER SO THAT WE CAN BETTER SAFEGUARD OUR CUSTOMERS. ONLY ONE CUSTOMER DROPPING OFF AT ANY ONE TIME, SO WE WILL ALLOCATE TIMES TO DROP OFF AND COLLECT. DROP OFF IS DONE OBSERVING SOCIAL DISTANCING, PLEASE RING THE BELL AND WHEN WE COME TO THE 2ND GATE WE WILL ASK YOU TO ENTER INTO THE 1ST GATE AND SECURE IT, AND TAKE COLLARS AND LEADS OFF – WE HAVE A CAGE WHICH YOU CAN PLACE YOUR PET IN WHILST YOU LEAVE SAFELY, WE WILL THEN COLLECT YOUR PET. WE WILL BE DISINFECTING THE CAGE AFTER EACH PET USES IT.
PAYMENT CAN BE MADE VIA CARD, BANK TRANSFER OR CASH IN AN ENVELOPE (EXACT MONEY PLEASE) WITH YOUR PETS NAME ON (WE WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES AND A PEN AT THE DROP OFF AREA).
DUE TO NEEDING EXTRA TIME TO CLEAN THE SALON IN BETWEEN GROOMS WE WILL NOT BE DEMATTING THE COAT, AND MAY NEED TO REMOVE MORE OF YOUR PETS COAT THAN USUAL SO PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR THIS.
We understand that leaving your pet at a salon can be daunting, especially if you have a sensitive, nervous or excitable dog or cat – which is why we offer a free consultation to you and your pet. Puppies are offered a FREE groom. Puppies and nervous dogs are offered sessions to help adjust to the environment and equipment.
Our pet grooming salon is conveniently located in Holcombe near Bath, Radstock, Midsomer Norton and the surrounding towns and villages. It is set up to give you and your pet the best professional treatment.
We are family run and offer a warm welcome to you and your dog or cat. We offer both traditional dog and cat haircuts as well as more experimental and bespoke styles such as Asian Fusion cuts and mud baths for skin problems.
If you wish to discuss your pet’s hair treatment or requirements, please see our contact details below and get in touch, I am always delighted to help.
Why Choose Us?
- I am an experienced, professional and qualified groomer
- This is a quiet, intimate salon – we both advise and listen to your requirements
- Health and safety aware. We sterilise all equipment and risk assess all potential problems. We are also fully insured
- Animal Welfare aware – allergies and sensitivities are always requested and adhered to. Fresh water is always available to your pet.
- A grassed garden is used to lead walk your dog during grooming to ensure breaks are given
- We work with animal rescue organisations and have experience with grooming dogs & cats that are considered aggressive by other groomers .
- We have a lot of success with pets of all backgrounds and temperaments
- Free designated parking
Get in Touch
5 The Mead, Brewery Holcombe, Radstock, BA3 5EG
Send Us a Message
Copyright Top To Tail – All rights reserved