Welcome to Top to Tail
January 2021 COVID update – thank you all for being so patient, we are now closed for regular grooming due to the lockdown regulations we feel that this is the most responsible thing to do. If your pet is in urgent need of grooming services, this will be dogs who cannot wait for us to reopen (we will be requesting a vet referral or photographs to show that the groom is essential) the following processes are still in place for you at drop off and collection:
WE ARE STILL FOLLOWING COVID-19 GUIDANCE, THIS MEANS CHANGING SOME OF THE PROCEDURES ON HANDOVER SO THAT WE CAN BETTER SAFEGUARD OUR CUSTOMERS. ONLY ONE CUSTOMER DROPPING OFF AT ANY ONE TIME, SO WE WILL ALLOCATE TIMES TO DROP OFF AND COLLECT. DROP OFF IS DONE OBSERVING SOCIAL DISTANCING, PLEASE RING THE BELL AND WHEN WE COME TO THE 2ND GATE WE WILL ASK YOU TO ENTER INTO THE 1ST GATE AND SECURE IT, AND TAKE COLLARS AND LEADS OFF PRIOR TO HANDOVER.
PAYMENT CAN BE MADE VIA CARD, BANK TRANSFER OR CASH IN AN ENVELOPE (EXACT MONEY PLEASE).
We understand that leaving your pet at a salon can be daunting, especially if you have a sensitive, nervous or excitable dog or cat – which is why we offer a free consultation to you and your pet. Puppies are offered a FREE groom. Puppies and nervous dogs are offered sessions to help adjust to the environment and equipment.
Our pet grooming salon is conveniently located in Holcombe near Bath, Radstock, Midsomer Norton and the surrounding towns and villages. It is set up to give you and your pet the best professional treatment.
We are family run and offer a warm welcome to you and your dog or cat. We offer both traditional dog and cat haircuts as well as more experimental and bespoke styles such as Asian Fusion cuts and mud baths for skin problems.
If you wish to discuss your pet’s hair treatment or requirements, please see our contact details below and get in touch, I am always delighted to help.
Why Choose Us?
- I am an experienced, professional and qualified groomer
- This is a quiet, intimate salon – we both advise and listen to your requirements
- Health and safety aware. We sterilise all equipment and risk assess all potential problems. We are also fully insured
- Animal Welfare aware – allergies and sensitivities are always requested and adhered to. Fresh water is always available to your pet.
- A grassed garden is used to lead walk your dog during grooming to ensure breaks are given
- We work with animal rescue organisations and have experience with grooming dogs & cats that are considered aggressive by other groomers .
- We have a lot of success with pets of all backgrounds and temperaments
- Free designated parking
Get in Touch
5 The Mead, Brewery Holcombe, Radstock, BA3 5EG
Send Us a Message
Copyright Top To Tail – All rights reserved